This follows up on the information that I sent you last week. The first meeting to change the Douglas County Comprehensive Master Plan is TONIGHT AT 7:00 IN THE SAME BUILDING AS THE HEARINGS. It’s important that we all (not just a few) stay the course, go to all of the meetings/workshops and to the best of our collective ability make sure any changes support and strengthen our position to save/protect Franktown and our water.
ONWARD TOGETHER. See you tonight at 7:00.
Estimated Timeline for the New Comprehensive Master Plan (2018-2019):
- February 5, 2018 – 2040 CMP Kick-Off Event with the Planning Commission
- March and April 2018 – Public outreach meetings
- April to June 2018 – Synthesis of public comments and prepare Draft CMP
- July to August 2018 – Draft 2040 CMP available for public comment and agency referral
- September to October 2018 – Additional public meetings on the Draft CMP
- November 2018 to February 2019 – Finalize the CMP and prepare to present to the Planning Commission
- March to April 2019 – Share the 2040 CMP with the Planning Commission, receive input, revise and present for adoption