Summary of progress so far (mtgs on 9/27 and 10/3)
Retaining a specialist attorney (land use and development) to examine development proposal for opposition. Attorney will attend mtg on 10/17 or 10/25.
- Informal survey of neighborhoods to determine support for opposition to Franktown Village.
- Financial assistance for paying attorney fees. Can neighborhood accounts contribute? Individuals?
- Prepare/encourage EVERYONE to send letters to all three commissioners. Outline of important points to be determined at 10/10 mtg. (6:30—Firehouse)
- Everyone should inform themselves: issues of compliance with Douglas County Master Plan, water, traffic, financial viability. Documents are below.
- Master Plan for Douglas County
- Franktown Village Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Federal Government Rural Water Project
- Note: a new pd (development plan) was filed this week. The former document is listed below.
Future meetings will be 10/10 and 10/17 at the Firehouse at 6:30. The mtg on 10/25 is at 7:00 pm.
Order a sign of your choice, designed by Elise Hileman in Pinewood Knolls, by calling or e-mailing Kathy Wright: 303-660-0647 or [email protected]. Payment may be made to Kathy and she will issue a total check to Elise, since mailing is slow. We want to order these signs at least by Wednesday, 10/12.