Douglas County’s Comprehensive Master Plan is an evolving document that establishes a common vision for what the County will look like over the next 20 to 30 years. The CMP provides guidance for a variety of issues that directly affect the quality of life of Douglas County residents, including creating a sense of community in existing and new development, provision of services, growth management, open space protection, transportation and water, for example. The community vision contained in the CMP guides decision makers and helps to prioritize community values.
You may use the following link to access all material related to the Douglas County 2035 Comprehensive Master Plan
If you are primarily interested in accessing the sections of the Comprehensive Master Plan related to Franktown and its environs, they follow immediately:
- Section 4: Rural Communities
- Map 4.1: Rural Community
- Map 4.2: Franktown Rural Community
- Map 4.3: Franktown Village
- Map 4.4: Franktown Subarea Soils and Riparian Corridors
Rural Water Project for Douglas County:
- Douglas County Rural Water Project Appraisal Report.
- Division of Water Resources Franktown Oct 20 2016 Franktown Village_ii (Douglas)