In under 5 minutes you can:
- SIGN and SHARE the petition.
- Share this website via social media.
- Share our website on your car with window markers: “SaveFranktown.com”
- Buy and display a yard sign or bumper sticker, or print your own, to show your support:
If you have 30 minutes you can:
- Read the Topline Report* which summarizes the development plans and the basis of our opposition talking points, including the Master Capital Plan and specific zoning requirements
- Talk to your neighbors
- Write and email the Planning Commission and the press using the provided template (Topline Report and Letter Template are here), talking points, and contact information (we will send letters to the 3 County Commissioners in phase 2 after the Nov. 7 meeting)
With an hour you can:
- Become an expert by reading all of the articles and supporting documents on http://savefranktown.com/
With 2 hours you can attend a meeting at the Fire Station:
- Monday 10/17 @ 6:30 pm: we’ll have a land attorney present
- Tuesday 10/25 @ 6:30 pm: we’ll have a water rights attorney present
For one night only, you can BE A FRANKTOWN HERO!
Nov. 7, 2016 @ 7:00p, 100 Third Street, Castle Rock 80104
We need bodies, both speakers and silent supportive attendees, at the developer’s presentation to the Planning Commission, which is the 9-person panel that advises the three County Commissioners on whether or not to approve the potential development. Everyone who signs up before the meeting will be allowed to speak. Please arrive by 6:00 pm if you’d like to speak. An individual gets 3 minutes, and each HOA is granted 6 minutes to a designated representative speaker. Every voice is important! We get one shot at this, so please prepare your comments in advance so that we are all knowledgeable, on topic, and within time.